According to the appearance, energy meters have many types, such as wall mounted meter, din rail meter, ANSI meter, panel meter, etc. In addition, depending on the application environment, such as socket meters, etc. As time progressed, intelligence, digitization and automatization management are more demanding than ever before.The demand for power meter installation has also increased significantly, and the contradiction of insufficient space for power meter installation has been highlighted. The traditional wall mounted meters are large in size and can not meet the installation requirements. In recent years, the din rail meters have been applied more and more and is deeply loved In the international for a long time.
Power meter is divided into two connection methods, directly power meter and CT power meter.
The appearance design of the din rail Power meter needs to abide by DIN EN5002 standard, 35mm DIN standard rail installation; The size conforms to the DIN43880 standard, and the width of 1P does not exceed 18mm; If the width size of the 4P table is 18mm× 4=72mm.
The appearance of din rail energy meters are the same as the miniature circuit breaker, which can be easily used together and installed in the distribution cabinet. It provides an effective solution for energy metering at low power, which wildly uses for household metering, renewable energy metering,building power metering, equipment metering, EV charging metering, factory, schools etc.
- Voltage 230V, current 5(100)A, compact size, large current meets the needs of users.
- RS485 communication, support DLT/645-2007 and modbus protocol.
- Multi-tariffs, users can set the time period, a energy meter accurately measures the electricity in each period, and with 4 tariffs and 8 time periods.
- The meter has Li-battery for RTC. The RTC accuracy is 0.5s every day.
- Event record, over-voltage, low-voltage, low-frequency, overload, power-fail,etc.
- Measure the active and reactive energy accurately.
- Scrolling display for active energy, reactive energy,total active energy, reverse total reactive energy, current(A) , voltage(V) , etc. The function of touch button is the page turning, setting, information display
- Blue backlight, which is for easy reading in dark place.
The advantages of compact size, modular structure and easy installation of the din rail meter are obvious. Since the compact size of the din rail meter reduces the cost of the meter cover compared with the wall mounted meter, and enhances its market competitiveness. With the increasing market demand, the requirements are getting higher and higher, and the din rail energy meter is also at the forefront of renewable Power meter. Due to the compact size of the din rail meter, this puts forward higher requirements for R&D, design and manufacturing processes; It takes years of accumulation and precipitation to give birth to an excellent intelligent din rail energy meter.