Smart energy meter with bi-directional communication, load control functions, has various sensing device and data judgment capabilities. These special functions allow the smart energy meter itself to make the information feedback and actions. Smart meters regularly transmit various real-time power consumption data to the platform , and immediately send the alarm message to the platform and record the event when abnormal data occurs. For risky abnormalities, the relay can be disconnected to cut off the power supply to protect the safety of power consumption.
AMI/AMR metering solution
As the terminal sensor of the smart grid, the smart energy meter can measure a lot of power data, which is the basis for smart grid quality monitoring and data analysis. It can measure power consumption data and self-status data.
How to read the data of a smart energy meter?
1. The smart energy meter has LCD display function, through the LCD display to view all kinds of power data and meter status, the smart energy meter has automatic scrolling display function, can also be displayed by turning the page through the button, and is equipped with a backlight function at night or in the case of insufficient light.
2. The smart energy meter has near-infrared, RS485, wireless communication and other communication methods, and can read various types of electricity consumption data and meter status locally or remotely through communication.
3. If the smart energy meter is damaged and cannot work normally, how to read the data of the smart energy meter? The data storage of smart energy meters adopts EEPROM or ferroelectricity, even if the meter is damaged, various power consumption data and meter status can be extracted through the memory chip.
AMI energy meter has load control function, how to turn off the smart energy meter?
1. The command issued through communication can cut off the relay in real time to turn off the power supply of the smart energy meter
2. Preset the time period according to the actual power consumption to control the shutdown and switching of power supply.
3. When the power consumption data is abnormal (such as overload, overvoltage, current imbalance, etc.) , the smart energy meter turns off the power supply, and when the power tamper behavior is detected (such as the termial button cover open, the meter cover opens, the magnetic field influences, etc.) , the AMI energy meter turns off the power supply.
The penetration rate of smart energy meters in China has basically reached 100%, which provides data support for the orderly operation of the power grid and the improvement of the quality of the power grid. YTL smart energy meter focuses on the international market, integrates research and development according to the needs of different countries, complies with IEC62052-11 2020, IEC62053-21 2020 in standards, and adopts DLMS, IDIS, etc. in communication protocols.